Philip S. Price, CFA
“I get a lot of satisfaction in seeing our clients succeed, and I’m proud of the fact that we’ve added value for them by sticking to a proven process that has worked very well over the long term.”
Phil Price is passionate about the various community organizations he’s served over the years, including the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region and Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado. His attitude towards community service mirrors the attitude he adopts towards serving his clients, whose investments he treats as if they were his own.
After receiving a BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in finance from Colorado State University in 1983, Phil was employed for four years with the investment firm Smith, Barney, Harris & Upham Inc. Prior to joining Ramsay, Stattman, Vela & Price in 1995, he worked as a portfolio manager for Banc One Investment Advisers, where he was responsible for managing the investments for trust, foundation, and individual portfolio assets. Phil is a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Society of Colorado.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 2006
- BS in Business Administration | Colorado State University, 1983
- Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region: Previous board chairman and finance chairman
- Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado: Previous board chairman, finance chairman and board member
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry: Previous board member
- St. Mary’s High School: Former basketball coach and fundraising committee member
- American Cancer Society: Previous fundraising committee member